You never know what the future holds. If you are the owner of the house or apartment where you live, it is very important to know the value of your home .
The decision to sell or rent must be made at the most favorable time on the market, but what matters in the end is how much the property is worth in the eyes of potential customers.
A decisive element, quite subjective and easy to manage by the owner, is the way the house looks .
Surely you have seen real estate ads with disappointing images of apartments and houses that you passed on, without being interested in a possible negotiation. Yes, the price is important, but no one wants to buy or rent a house they can’t live in.
The price at which the transaction ends depends to a large extent on the way it looks.
If you really want to significantly increase the value of a property for sale or rent, it is advisable to contact an interior design expert.
- Walls – no cracks and mold. All that means traces of flooding of neighbors, any cracks that have appeared over time must be removed and remedied.
- The parquet, regardless of its quality, must look good, be maintained. Stains, swellings and cracks greatly reduce the value of the home.
- Bathrooms are critical elements in the decision to buy or rent. They must be functional, clean and bright.
- The windows. It is recommended to be made of new PVC joinery (double glazing). Also, cracked or visible malfunctions are not accepted. Scratches, traces of old paint and insulation must be removed. White windows are preferable.
- The kitchen. It is important to be equipped with everything you need in a household, and for the equipment to look new and work. The dishwasher and the tumble dryer are pluses that increase the value of the property, especially in the case of renting.
These are just some of the things you need to keep in mind for your property to be in the best shape for sale or rent.
But do not forget that the furniture and design elements that create the atmosphere of the home are important.
The more you pay attention to details, the more attractive the product you put on the market will be.